Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Die: Tribute To His Life

Publish by Blogger Blogging Blogs, guest opinion blog post,



I can believe I'm blogging about the death of the ultimate global entertainer, Mr. Michael Jackson! I still absolutely shock about the news of his death. First, I was like "Is no way Mike is dead, it have to be some kind of error, a bad joke, or prank. How such an excellent person goes away on the re-birth of his fame!" Come is Michael Jackson is no way he's not with us anymore...

But, after following the news through the web and on TV, I realize that it was true, a sad truth indeed.

I can express how much this terrible event has affect it me... He was my hero, and he die my hero! I know people will always remember MJ as the greatest entertainer in the world, nobody even come close, not even Elvis Presley or the Beatles!

He was a excellent human being that work very hard to become the, best the "King Of Pop!", then his road to success was bomb by a set of gold digger mother fuckers, because that was the only thing they were, a bunch of low life gold diggers trying to make quick easy money from someone that work all his life to have what he had!

The last of those low life gold digger was the stupid bitch that made the music video of Triller with Mike. After 25 years she comes and said that she needed to get paid royalties on the selling of the album... What bitch??? This stupid chic must be on crack! The only thing she did was the video and she wants royalties from the album of all times. What, being a whore doesn't paid good?

Don't mess with kind!!!...

Let's forget about all those low life and let's remember the music icon of all times!

Here is a video and a few picks:






This is a new blog, and is not better way to start it with a week tribute to the MJ's remarkable live! From Triller to Beat It...

R.I.P Michael Jackson!!!...


Presented by

.

No comments:

Post a Comment